Dear RDASC Members,
Following a recent Covid review meeting I would like to make you aware of the following elements that were flagged up as requiring communication to member:-
- Beach Ready
- Swimmers must arrive to the pool beach ready -there are no changing facilities available.
- Foreign Travel
- Positive Covid-19 Test
- In the event of a swimmer recording a positive covid-19 test, the parents / carers of the swimmers in the respective bubble will be notified immediately and swimmers must follow government guidance to self-isolate.
In addition – please see these reminders below of key elements of the Covid policy:-
- We would like parents / carers not to remain on the bridge/mezzanine when swimmers are waiting to enter the pool (if it is a necessity to stand with your child, masks must be worn and social distancing measures must be adhered to).
- Swimmers are expected to have their own bottle of sanitiser
- There will be no entry when the door closes 10 minutes before the start a session
- Declaration forms for all swimmers returning to the pool are now due.
I would like to close by commenting how well the swimmers have coped with such unusual circumstances. The club has been highly impressed with the levels of cooperation and maturity shown.
Thanks to all for doing such a great job in providing a safe environment for our return to swimming.
Chair – RDASC