- Scarlett’s Charity ChopA huge shout out to Scarlett Goodwin who last week had her hair cut and donated the cuttings to the Little Princess Trust, a charity who construct hair pieces for children who have lost their hair through illness. Scarlett also has a Just Giving page (details on link below) raising money for the British Heart … Read more
- RDASC Initatives – Para SquadRDASC support two swimmers 3 hours per week in the Para Squad. Sophia (8) who has Spinal Cord astracytoma, and Archie (11) who is visually impaired. Archie has qualification times for the 2020 Junior Para Nationals. The programme started at the beginning of October and will continue for the foreseeable future. Sophia and Archie are … Read more
- National Academy Dressage Award for Gracie!Congratulations to Junior Potential swimmer Gracie Morgan who, after coming 2nd in her first international dressage competition has been selected to be a lottery funded National Academy rider for British Dressage 2020.Well done Gracie.
- An impressive performance from Luke Greenbank saw him finish just outside Olympic qualifying time to ease to the gold medal in the 200m Backstroke at the McCullagh International Meet 2020. The 22-year-old’s time of 1:57.51 was just one hundredth of a second outside of the Olympic qualifying time for this event, as he continues his […]
- Luke Greenbank continued to make positive strides towards the 2020 Olympic Games, winning the Men’s 100m Backstroke title in a thrilling final at the McCullagh International Open Meet. Greenbank was one of five Loughborough swimmers to win gold medals on the third day of competition in Bangor, Northern Ireland. The World Championships bronze medallist won […]